Putnam, a leader in strategy consulting for life sciences, announces its January 2023 promotions – with Joanna Rys to Partner! The firm continues to grow and expand – and these colleagues have been an important part in the firm’s journey, especially throughout the last year.
With Joanna’s 7-year tenure with the firm, she has seen impactful growth and positive change. She joined in December 2015 as a Life Sciences Consultant (LSC) – the first LSC in the San Francisco office (4th employee in the San Francisco office as well). Joanna received a PhD in Bioengineering from US Berkeley-UCSF with a Management of Technology minor from the Haas School of Business. She did her undergrad at the University of Minnesota earning a BS in Biomedical Engineering (and minored in Management). Joanna works primarily in Putnam’s commercial practice area, focusing on oncology, hematology, and rare diseases.
When asked what she is most excited about, Joanna shared, “I’m excited to continue to grow in this role and push the boundaries on our practices, helping our clients tackle their most challenging questions through a collaborative approach rooted in strategy and science. I’m also looking forward to further supporting our Putnam village, creating an inclusive environment and helping the next set of leaders to achieve their own goals.”
When Joanna is not working hard for the firm’s clients and her peers, she enjoys outdoor adventures including hiking, rock climbing, and traveling with family.
Please join us in congratulating Jo on her promotion to Partner and our collective January 2023 promotees!
- Mariah Hanley – Principal
- Leon Dong – Principal, Data Analytics
- Brandt Nichols – Manager
- Erin Mullins – Manager
- Michael Harvey – Senior Consultant
- Teresa Pla Prats – Consultant
- Rachel Broderick – Consultant
- Hiram Martin – Consultant
- Jean Sellier – Consultant
- Griffin Murphy – Senior Associate Consultant
- Nicholas Purchase – Senior Associate Consultant
- Toby Harding – Senior Associate Consultant
- Isabella Silveira – Senior Associate Consultant
- Henry Salem – Senior Associate Consultant
- Adam Sivitilli – Senior Associate Consultant
- Aly Copeland – Senior Manager of Global Employee Operations
- Mary McGuire – Sr. Operations Associate
- Rebecca Feldman – Sr. Financial Analyst – FP&A
- Ryan Cantwell – Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
Putnam, an Inizio Advisory Company, is a premier strategic consulting partner for pharmaceutical and life science companies. We offer an unparalleled depth and breadth of advisory service expertise combined with scientific and technical capabilities to help our clients solve their most complex challenges and advise on the commercialization of life-changing therapies bringing preventions and treatments to those that need them.