Successfully bringing a new product to market requires a comprehensive understanding of the clinical landscape to achieve commercial success. This is especially true for with novel products and complex or dynamics therapeutic areas. Our New Product Strategy practice brings an interdisciplinary approach and a strategic mindset to support clients in making optimal decisions as products advance through the clinical towards market approval and commercialization.
- Understanding full market opportunity including key decision stakeholders and the roles they play to provide treatment to patients
- Product positioning and clinical differentiation
- Registrational trial design
- Go-to market model development and engagement
- Launching KPI identification and tracking
- Planning for diagnostics, combination therapies, and other enablers