Who We Are
Putnam Associates is a premier strategy consulting firm serving pharmaceutical, biotechnology, diagnostics, medical device, and related clients in the healthcare space. For more than 30 years, we have provided objective, high impact strategic advice and analytical services, helping to support clients in crucial business decisions at all stages of the product and franchise life-cycle. Our firm’s exclusive focus on the life sciences industry allows us to quickly deliver superior value for our clients by providing clarity and insight to complex issues. Consistently ranked as one of the Top Consulting Firms by Vault, Putnam offers a unique opportunity to play a central role in helping leading companies in this industry tackle their most pressing strategic challenges.
Our culture combines the spirit of a startup with the advantages of being an established firm. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks.
What You’ll Do
The Talent Coordinator will help drive all aspects of talent management for our rapidly expanding consulting staff across all four of our offices. With key areas of focus including staffing, performance management/career development and learning, the Talent Coordinator will be at the core of talent operations and report directly to the Chief People Officer.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work closely with CPO on allocating and tracking staff on client projects
- Drive the performance management process through issuing and collection of all end of case reviews
- Oversee the process of semi-annual performance reviews for all consulting staff
- Conduct analysis and develop presentations for senior leadership
- Help drive the implementation of new technology to support all aspects of performance management and career development
- Provide additional support to the on-campus and experienced recruiting process, particularly during busy fall season
- Support the execution of all learning programs, including both on-site and off-site
- Team with the Recruiting Manager and HR Operations Manager to ensure a smooth on-boarding and integration of all staff
- Support diversity and inclusion programs and efforts
What You’ll Need
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of talent experience, preferably in a professional services environment. More importantly, the successful candidate will have outstanding communication skills, a strong service orientation, a willingness to learn and the drive to succeed.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, accompanied by year-end bonus potential
- Additional benefits include a 401(k) plan, health, dental & disability insurance, 3 weeks paid vacation
- Tuition reimbursement
If you would like to join a dynamic organization and are ready for a challenging and rewarding career, please submit your application (cover letter and resume) to Lina Zhong (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This is an Equal Employment Opportunity
Please note that Putnam Associates is in no way affiliated with Putnam Investments.