Putnam Associates is a premier strategy consulting firm serving pharmaceutical, biotechnology, diagnostics, medical device, and related clients in the healthcare space. For more than 30 years, we have provided objective, high impact strategic advice and analytical services, helping to support clients in crucial business decisions at all stages of the product and franchise lifecycle. Our firm’s exclusive focus on the life sciences industry allows us to quickly deliver superior value for our clients by providing clarity and insight to complex issues. Consistently ranked as one of the Top Consulting Firms by Vault, Putnam offers a unique opportunity to play a central role in helping leading companies in this industry tackle their most pressing strategic challenges.
Position Summary & Responsibilities
We are seeking an Executive Assistant (EA) to support firm Partners, Principals and C-level Executives by performing diverse, advanced and confidential administrative functions. The ideal candidate must be willing to complete tasks the with a high degree of quality and accuracy. We also seek someone with the ability to roll up his or her sleeves and do whatever it takes to get a job done. This EA will report to the Manager of Firm Operations.
The Executive Assistant responsibilities will include:
- Provide support to support firm Partners, Principals and C-level Executives
- Coordinate international and domestic travel
- Coordinate meetings and appointments with internal and external attendees
- Keep track of credit card receipts, assist with month-end credit card reconciliation, and prepare expense reports
- Maintain files and confidential records, build database of client contracts
- Perform general administrative duties: answer/direct incoming calls, meeting and event planning, facilities management
- Perform office tasks including maintaining records, ordering supplies
- Perform hands-on operational work and be accountable for implementing and maintaining correct office and administrative procedures
- Work as a team with administrative staff to organize shared workload & cover absences
- Execute additional administrative projects from various departments as assigned
Executive Assistant candidates must have 3+ years’ experience in a position exhibiting strong administrative support skills in a professional services environment. The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- A proactive work ethic, a flexible, team-oriented attitude and ability to work independently
- Considerable tact, diplomacy and judgment when handling sensitive information
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to take ownership of projects
- Outstanding attention to detail, as well as the ability to identify opportunities for process improvement
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Strong computer and analytical skills are essential
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, including year-end bonus and profit-sharing potential
- Additional benefits include a 401(k) plan, health, dental & disability insurance, 3 weeks paid vacation
- Tuition reimbursement and a comprehensive training program
If you would like to join a dynamic organization and are ready for a challenging and rewarding career, please submit your application (cover letter and resume) to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
This is an Equal Employment Opportunity
Please note that Putnam Associates is in no way affiliated with Putnam Investments and that this is not a finance opportunity.