Putnam is seeking an Executive Assistant to support several firm Partners and Senior Staff by performing diverse, advanced and confidential administrative functions.
The Executive Assistant responsibilities will include:
- Provide support to senior level executives, including calendar management, travel, and expenses
- Perform general administrative duties: answer/direct incoming calls, meeting and event planning, facilities management
- Maintain project tracking databases and project tracking reports
- Work closely with Finance: set up and modify project contracts and sales orders, attend weekly meetings
- Assist with IT and AV support issues to ensure ongoing team productivity
- Perform hands-on operational work and be accountable for implementing and maintaining correct office and administrative procedures
- This position will report to the Manager of Firm Operations
Executive Assistant candidates must have 3+ years’ experience in a position exhibiting strong administrative support skills in a professional services environment. The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- A proactive work ethic, a flexible, team-oriented attitude and ability to work independently
- Considerable tact, diplomacy, and judgment when handling sensitive information
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to take ownership of projects, and keen attention to detail
- Database and Excel knowledge is required
- Strong computer and analytical skills are essential
If you would like to join a dynamic organization and are ready for a challenging and rewarding career, please submit your application (cover letter and resume) to email@example.com for consideration.
This is an Equal Employment Opportunity.
Please note that Putnam Associates is in no way affiliated with Putnam Investments and that this is not a finance opportunity.