Who We Are
Putnam Associates is a premier strategy consulting firm serving pharmaceutical, biotechnology, diagnostics, medical device, and related clients in the healthcare space. For more than 30 years, we have provided objective, high impact strategic advice and analytical services, helping to support clients in crucial business decisions at all stages of the product and franchise life-cycle. Our firm’s exclusive focus on the life sciences industry allows us to quickly deliver superior value for our clients by providing clarity and insight to complex issues. Consistently ranked as one of the Top Consulting Firms by Vault, Putnam offers a unique opportunity to play a central role in helping leading companies in this industry tackle their most pressing strategic challenges.
Our culture combines the spirit of a startup with the advantages of being an established firm. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks.
What You’ll Do
The HR Associate will be responsible for supporting all aspects of people management at the firm. We are seeking a high energy, proactive, flexible team player with exceptional organizational and communications skills. The position reports to the HR Manager and is a key member of the Chief People Officer’s team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist with all HR functions and duties ranging from on-boarding, employee relations, staffing, performance management
- Organize, update, and maintain HR database and employee files
- Prepare, run, and update employee reports
- Assist with hiring process, including submitting and managing company job postings, running background checks and verifying references
- Coordinate logistics for new hire orientations and employee training sessions
- Assist in other HR and Recruiting events and functions as needed
What You’ll Need
- 1-2 years of HR administrative experience and a strong desire to learn more about HR in a fast paced and high growth professional services environment.
- Outstanding organizational abilities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and a strong service orientation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook is a must.
- Familiarity with an HRIS system is desired.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, accompanied by year-end bonus potential.
- Additional benefits include a 401(k) plan, health, dental & disability insurance, 3 weeks paid vacation.
- Wellness & tuition reimbursement.
If you would like to join a dynamic organization and are ready for a challenging and rewarding career, please submit your application (cover letter and resume) to email@example.com.
This is an Equal Employment Opportunity
Please note that Putnam Associates is in no way affiliated with Putnam Investments.