Putnam Associates is a premier strategy consulting firm serving pharmaceutical, biotechnology, diagnostics, medical device, and related clients in the healthcare space. For more than 30 years, we have provided objective, high impact strategic advice and analytical services, helping to support clients in crucial business decisions at all stages of the product and franchise lifecycle. Our firm’s exclusive focus on the life sciences industry allows us to quickly deliver superior value for our clients by providing clarity and insight to complex issues. Consistently ranked as one of the Top Consulting Firms by Vault, Putnam offers a unique opportunity to play a central role in helping leading companies in this industry tackle their most pressing strategic challenges.
Position Summary & Responsibilities
We are seeking an Executive Assistant (EA) to support the leadership team by performing diverse, advanced and confidential administrative functions. The ideal candidate must be willing to complete tasks the with a high degree of quality and accuracy. We also seek someone with the ability to roll up his or her sleeves and do whatever it takes to get a job done. This EA will report to the Employee Operations Manager and the Chief Financial Officer.
The Executive Assistant responsibilities will include:
- Serve as an integral member of the Finance and Operations team, working collaboratively with all team members
- Support leadership team with calendar, meetings, scheduling, travel arrangements, expense reports and other ad hoc requests
- Prepare agendas for team meetings by proactively identifying topics and soliciting agenda items from attendees
- Proactively identify opportunities to help the leadership and their team
- Attend meetings and support management by preparing data for presentations and determining appropriate action items and follow through on action items
- Assist Operations Managers with office management, event planning and on/off boarding employees
- Maintain files and confidential records, build database of client contracts
- Perform ad-hoc projects that require cross-functional collaboration, obtaining and analyzing data, and incorporating findings into an executive level summary.
- Provide back-up administrative support to other departments as necessary and perform other duties as required
Executive Assistant candidates must have 3+ years’ experience in a position exhibiting strong administrative support skills in a professional services environment. The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- A high proficiency and comfort with Microsoft products, as most work will be performed using Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Teams
- A proactive work ethic, a flexible, team-oriented attitude, and ability to work independently
- Considerable tact, diplomacy, and judgment when handling sensitive information
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to take ownership of projects
- Outstanding attention to detail, as well as the ability to identify opportunities for process improvement
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, accompanied by year-end bonus potential
- Additional benefits include a 401(k) plan, health, dental & disability insurance, 3 weeks paid vacation
- Wellness and tuition reimbursement
If you would like to join a dynamic organization and are ready for a challenging and rewarding career, please submit your application (cover letter and resume) to Lina Zhong (firstname.lastname@example.org) for consideration.